- Me:*out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady:*comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL:Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me:Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad:*chokes into his drink*
- ROL:You should respect your elders.
- Me:You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad:*chokes on his drink again*
- ROL:*storms off*
- Dad:*looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Dad:Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
- Little boy:Mommy, why is Wonder Woman not wearing any pants?
- The Mom:Because Wonder Woman has amazing thighs and she could crush men with them if they insult her.
- Little Boy:I wanna be Wonder Woman.
- The Mom:Don't we all.